Wax Injection Moulds
We have an extensive experience in manufacturing moulds for Lost Wax
Injection. We have already developed a large variety of parts covering a
wide spectrum of industries like Automobiles, Aeronautical , Medical, Pumps,
Food Processing , Gas Turbines, Steam Turbines, etc. We provide total
solution for lost wax moulds & casting broadly categorized as follows:
Precision Lost Wax Injection Mould Total Solution
- Complex Engineering Part's Mould for low volume production.
- Multi Cavity Precision Moulds For Big Volume Production.
- Moulds For Highly Intricate Parts.
- Moulds for Highly Contoured Parts.
- Moulds for Impellers, Propellers, and Twisted Blade Rotors of any
Configurations. This is one of our areas of Specialization.
Complex Engineering Part's Mould for Low
Parts falling in these categories are mainly of low volume parts. They are
required in small numbers, or intended for functional prove out of processes
and fixtures, or prototype.
- For this kind of application we recommend single or two cavity
- Mould is designed to produce part which is complying to design
- The mould is maid out of Aluminum or Brass for easy
- Loose Pieces and Inside cores are manual.
- Significantly low development cost compare to full fledge mould.
Multi Cavity Precision Moulds For Big
Typical automobile parts fall in this category. These are the kinds of
parts which are required in large numbers in regular monthly production.
- Fully automatic mould typically produces 6 to 12 parts in one
- The mould is provided with automatic ejector and core pulling
- Manufactured out of alloy steel, for durability and protection to
- Increases the productivity of critical operation - molding of wax
- Optimized machining stocks, reduction in machining time and
- Optimized shrinkage allowances, eliminates machining on wider
- Higher Investment in mould - Results in very low per piece cost.
Moulds for Highly Intricate Parts.
Those types of parts falls in this category, where multi cavity mould is
just not feasible. These are the parts, which are designed to replace
subassemblies. Their applications include: Defense Applications, Optical
Systems, Aerospace Applications.
- In depth study of functional requirement of each feature of part.
- We suggest the design changes, which meet your design intent, and
falls with in process limitations of investment Castings and Mould
- Ability to design moulds for very intricate and complex shaped
- In house Manufacturing facility to keep close Watch on the
project as it progresses.
Moulds for Highly Contoured Parts.
We have developed our expertise in the manufacturing of moulds for the
parts having very specialized application, very complex surfaces and
irregular shapes. The final manufactured moulds negate the primary
assumption that moulds can not be developed for difficult parts.
- Technical Feasibility of mould itself is biggest highlights.
Moulds for Impellers, Propellers, and
Twisted Blade Rotors of any Configurations.
This is our area of specialization. Our R & D department has been
putting efforts to evolve efficient methods of designing and manufacturing
of twisted blade rotors.
- More than 100 bladed rotor moulds developed.
- Diameter size from 100mm to 500 mm
- Proprietary software's for designing of impeller moulds.
- Exact formation of leading edge radius.
- Ability to design and machine varying Blade thickness.
- A Typical delivery time 6 days, from your drawing to wax pattern
- Solution for all latest Investment Casting Technologies in the
world. i.e. Ceramic, Lost wax, Masters for Soft Metal Mould, Soluble
Total Solution :
- Twisted Blade Open Impeller Mould.
- Twisted Blade Twin Array Open Impeller Mould.
- Twisted Blade Close Impeller Mould.
- Twisted Blade Close Impeller Soluble Core Segment Mould.Twisted
Blade Close And Open Impeller Core Segment Machining for Soft Die
- Twisted Blade Impeller Mould for Ceramic Mould Technology Users